Finishing up packing. Walking better but not on my own yet.
Happenings from daily living in the country. What we do, what we see. Sometimes interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes sad but join me and I will share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Hard !
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
Good Morning ! Just walked my track behind my cottage. It's an empty field with a track for the Go Carts. They are not running at thi...
-
I have " The Tree of Life " by Israel Regardie on my Kindle and really enjoy it. I read it off and on all the time. That's...
No comments:
Post a Comment