Hello Everyone. Yes, I am still going to the Gym and loving it more and more every time I do go which is Tuesday through Saturday. It is great. I'm feeling better everyday.
I have also bought myself an Mac Air !!! I love it and am frustrated with it at the same time. It's good for me to learn new things and figure all this stuff out. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get to my pictures so I can add some here. Haven't figured that out yet. But I will, just give me time. Well , right now I am going to get back to the Mac and figure more stuff out then I will come back here and keep you updated. Tootles
Happenings from daily living in the country. What we do, what we see. Sometimes interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes sad but join me and I will share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Hard !
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
The question is Cable, Directv, or what ever else is out there you have to purchase. Or (I know this is not proper but bear with me) using ...
-
Good Morning ! Just walked my track behind my cottage. It's an empty field with a track for the Go Carts. They are not running at thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment