Next time we go we are parking and walking as I do like to check out different stores. Will have a tale to tell then. ............................................................................................I can't get over how beautiful the buildings are. I'm sorry but the modern building are just big and ugly, not one once of character. Tootles
Happenings from daily living in the country. What we do, what we see. Sometimes interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes sad but join me and I will share.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
San Francisco at it's Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Hard !
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
The question is Cable, Directv, or what ever else is out there you have to purchase. Or (I know this is not proper but bear with me) using ...
-
Good Morning ! Just walked my track behind my cottage. It's an empty field with a track for the Go Carts. They are not running at thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment